What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 20000.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (14 May 2020).
How to Win Rs 20000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (14 May 2020) :
Q1. In the television Sitcom Friends, Ursula was a twin sister of which character?
Ans – Phoebe
Q2. During the lock-down, which celebrated author is reading a series of short stories on AIR titled ‘Bonding Over the Radio’ ?
Ans – Ruskin Bond
Q3. What is the name of the multimedia guide on COVID-19 launched by the Union Health Minister?
Ans – COVID Katha
Q4. Blue, yellow, black, green and red – these colours appear on the logo of which of the following?
Ans – Olympic Games
Q5. Which three nations will co-host the men’s 2026 FIFA World Cup?
Ans – USA, Canada, Mexico
- 400+ Free Courses IVY League Universities
- JioMart Launch Offer – Save Rs 3000
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 14th May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Winners will be declared on or before 31st May 2020.