Amazon is back with another quiz. Amazon Puma Rider Quiz has a great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily.
Answer a few simple questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 10000. A total of 10 winners will be announced.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & Win Puma Rider Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Festive Riddle Sale.
4. Click on the banner and you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Puma Rider Quiz – Win Rs 10000:
Q1. What is the name of the Puma Shoe range featured in the Video?
Ans – Puma Rider
Q2. Which of the following is the brand ambassador of the Puma Rider Collection? Hint – He/she is also featured in the video
Ans – Sara Ali Khan
Q3. Which of these phrases is associated with the Puma Rider range of shoes? Hint – You see it in the video as well!
Ans – Back to the Streets
Q4. Which of the following is NOT part of Puma’s range of products?
Ans – Spaceship Fuel
Q5. Which of the following is a part for Puma brand logo?
Ans – Leaping Puma
Terms & Conditions :-
- These Contests will commence from 6th March to 15th March 2020.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2020.