Amazon is back with another quiz. Amazon Skagen Holi Quiz has a great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily.
Answer a few simple questions and you can stand a chance to win Skagen Watch. A total of 10 winners will be announced.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & Win Skagen Holi Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Festive Riddle Sale.
4. Click on the banner and you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Skagen Holi Quiz – Win Skagen Watch:
Q1. Which country is the mentioned below the brand name Skagen in the video?
Ans – Denmark
Q2. In the video, which color watches were shown?
Ans – Blue and Red
Q3. Which range of Skagen watches is featured in the video?
Ans – Aaren Kulor
Q4. All Skagen watch faces in the video show the same time. What time do they show?
Ans – 10:10
Q5. Skagen is a brand owned by which of the following watch companies?
Ans – Fossil
Terms & Conditions :-
- These Contests will commence from 6th March to 11th March 2020.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2020.