What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Mi A3. Priced at Rs 12999, this phone is latest offering by Mi under its Android One banner.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (10 Jun 2020).
How to Win Mi A3?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (10 Jun 2020) :
Q1. The 36th National Games, Which Is Now Indefinitely Postponed, Were Scheduled To Be Held In Which State?
Ans – Goa
Q2. Who Drove His First Automobile, The Quadricycle, On The Streets Of Detroit In June 1896?
Ans – Henry Ford
Q3. Formed Recently, Which Police Division Boasts A Red And Blue Colored Flag With The Words ‘Khidmat Aur Himmat’?
Ans – Ladakh Police
Q4. The First Entry To Which ‘Famous’ Diary Was Made On June 12, 1942?
Ans – The Diary Of Anne Frank
Q5. The Highly Successful Biopic Of Which Actor, Featuring Ranbir Kapoor In The Title Role Was Released In June 2018?
Ans – Sanjay Dutt
- 400+ Free Courses IVY League Universities
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
- Amazon Environment Day Quiz – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon Samsung Quiz – Win Samsung Tab S6 lite
- Extra Savings Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon Day One Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Grocery Quiz – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 10th June 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Winners will be declared on or before 30th June 2020.