Amazon is hosting Amazon Quiz Time Daily from 8AM – 12PM. We post answers to all the questions daily. If you have never won any prizes even after participating multiple times, here is another offer for you. Currently, Amazon is hosting another Quiz i.e. Amazon Environment Day Quiz wherein you can answer 5 simple questions & win Rs 25000. A total of 4 Winners will be announced therefore chances of winning are pretty high. So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Win Rs 25000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in search bar and click on the FunZone option. There you’ll find it in Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Environment Day Quiz :
Q1. What Is The Theme Of World Environment Day 2020?
Ans – Biodiversity
Q2. Which Tropical Rainforest, The Largest And Most Diverse Of Its Kind In The World, Is Home To About 33 Million People?
Ans – Amazon Rainforest
Q3. On World Environment Day In 1998, Which World Leader Called Cape Town’s Table Mountain ‘A Gift To The Earth’?
Ans – Nelson Mandela
Q4. Which Country’s Constitution Mandates That At Least 60% Of Country’s Landmass Be Maintained And Protected As Forestland?
Ans – Bhutan
Q5. Which Of The Following Only Occupy 0.1% Of The Area Of The Ocean But They Support 25% Of All Marine Species On The Planet?
Ans – Coral Reefs
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 2nd June 2020 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 10th June 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- A total of 4 winners will be declared and each will win Rs 25000.
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st July 2020.