What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Canon M200 Mirrorless Camera.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (10 Mar 2020).
How to Win Canon M200 Camera?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (10 Mar 2020) :
Q1. Which of these words can not be formed using only the first line of letters on your computer keyboard?
Ans – Keyboard
Q2. Which former Wimbledon champion is the current coach of Australian Open 2020 winner Novak Djokovic?
Ans – Goran Ivanisevic
Q3. Washing soda is the common name for which compound?
Ans – Sodium carbonate
Q4. A Megagon is a polygon with _____ sides. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – 1 million
Q5. Who recently broke Alok Kapali’s record of being the youngest to take a Test match hat-trick?
Ans – Naseem Shah
- Amazon LG Quiz Answers – Win Ultragear Monitor
- Amazon Saheli Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Nilkamal Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Skagen Holi Quiz Answers – Win Skagen Watch
- Amazon Puma Rider Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 10th March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st March 2020.