What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay Balance has an expiry of 365 days and can be used across services of Amazon.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (9 Mar 2020).
How to Win Rs 5000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (9 Mar 2020) :
Q1. In which country would you find Victoria Falls, classified as the world’s largest sheet of falling water based on its combined width and height?
Ans – Zambia
Q2. Former French open champion Carlos Moya is the coach of which famous tennis player?
Ans – Rafael Nadal
Q3. The latest book in the Asterix series is – Asterix and the _________ __________. (Fill in the blanks)
Ans – Chieftain’s Daughter
Q4. Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa who arrived in India on 13th February is the President of which country?
Ans – Portugal
Q5. In which country would you find North Cape, the northernmost point in Europe that can be accessed by car?
Ans – Norway
- Amazon LG Quiz Answers – Win Ultragear Monitor
- Amazon Saheli Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Nilkamal Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Skagen Holi Quiz Answers – Win Skagen Watch
- Amazon Puma Rider Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 9th March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st March 2020.