What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay Balance has an expiry of 365 days and can be used across services of Amazon.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (13 Jan 2020).
How to Win Rs 5000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (13 Jan 2020) :
Q1. Which organisation maintains the ‘Stolen Works of Art Database’?
Ans – INTERPOL
Q2. In 2019, who became the first batsman to score more than 20000 international runs in a decade?
Ans – Virat Kohli
Q3. Dadasaheb Phalke Award is India’s highest award in which of these sectors?
Ans – Cinema
Q4. Mandu Festival is organised by the tourism board of which Indian state?
Ans – Madhya Pradesh
Q5. Christina Koch recently set the record for the longest ______ by a woman. (Fill in the blank)
Ans – Spaceflight
Also Check :-
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Quiz Answers – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon LG G8x Quiz Answers – Win LG G8x
- Amazon Riddles Ride Quiz – Win Rs 5000
- Amazon Havells Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon SMBhav Quiz Answers – Win Rs 25000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 13th January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th January 2020.