What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (16 Jan 2020).
How to Win Rs 20000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (16 Jan 2020) :
Q1. In 2019 who broke the record of Sanath Jayasuriya of scoring most international runs as an opener in a calendar year?
Ans – Rohit Sharma
Q2. The state bird of Mizoram and Manipur is Mrs _____’s pheasant. (Fill in the blank) Hint: This bird has the surname of a famous British naturalist.
Ans – Hume
Q3. From the 3rd to the 12th of January, which of these team tennis events was held in Brisbane, Perth and Sydney?
Ans – ATP Cup
Q4. In the movie Tanhaji, Saif Ali Khan is playing the role of which historical character?
Ans – Udaybhan Rathod
Q5. In 1968, the Beatles visited the spiritual training camp of which ‘Maharishi’ known for the transcendental meditation technique?
Ans – Mahesh Yogi
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Quiz Answers – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon LG G8x Quiz Answers – Win LG G8x
- Amazon Riddles Ride Quiz – Win Rs 5000
- Amazon Havells Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon SMBhav Quiz Answers – Win Rs 25000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 16th January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 29th February 2020.