What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win GoPro Hero 8.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (17 Jan 2020).
How to Win GoPro Hero 8?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (17 Jan 2020) :
Q1. Which famous person born on 15th January, delivered the iconic ‘I have a dream’ speech at Washington?
Ans – Martin Luther King Jnr
Q2. Utkalika is the state emporium of which Indian state?
Ans – Odisha
Q3. ‘The Hundred’ is a cricket tournament in England to be launched in 2020. What does the Hundred refer to?
Ans – Number of balls in an innings
Q4. More than 1 billion animals may have been killed in wildfires ravaging which country in 2019-20?
Ans – Australia
Q5. Which of these popular animated series is set in the fictional town of Springfield?
Ans – Simpsons
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Quiz Answers – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon LG G8x Quiz Answers – Win LG G8x
- Amazon Riddles Ride Quiz – Win Rs 5000
- Amazon Havells Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon SMBhav Quiz Answers – Win Rs 25000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 17th January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 29th February 2020.