What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (19 Feb 2020).
How to Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (19 Feb 2020) :
Q1. The currency of Costa Rica, the Colon is named after which famous personality?
Ans – Christopher Colombus
Q2. Anthony Hopkins, Tom Hanks, Al Pacino and Joe Pesci all lost in a category at the 2020 Oscars, who won the award in that category?
Ans – Brad Pitt
Q3. 12 year old Kaamya Karthikeyan has recently become the youngest to climb the highest peak in which continent?
Ans – South America
Q4. Optophobia is the fear of what?
Ans – Fear of opening one’s eyes
Q5. Who among the following made his first ODI century during the India vs New Zealand ODI series in 2020?
Ans – Shreyas Iyer
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 19th February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st March 2020.