What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 10000.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (20 Feb 2020).
How to Win Rs 10000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (20 Feb 2020) :
Q1. The ‘Kala Ghoda Arts Festival’ is organised annually in which Indian city?
Ans – Mumbai
Q2. Which Asian country has introduced a ‘sustainable development fee’ for tourists?
Ans – Bhutan
Q3. NS Dharmshaktu has recently been presented an award by the President for his work in combating leprosy. After whom is the award named?
Ans – Mahatma Gandhi
Q4. Which Indian company recently launched services in London, offering services in Comfort, Comfort XL and Executive Ride categories?
Ans – Ola
Q5. The Indian Institute of Veterinary Research has recently developed a vaccine to combat CSF. What does S stand for in ‘Classical S___ Fever’?
Ans – Swine
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 20th February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st March 2020.