What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Casio Keyboard.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (21 Feb 2020).
How to Win Casio 61 Key keyboard?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (21 Feb 2020) :
Q1. Which company has recently acquired Scape Technologies- a computer vision start up working on location accuracy beyond GPS?
Ans – Facebook
Q2. Which Roman Emperor is said to be behind the origin of the Leap Year?
Ans – Julius Caesar
Q3. Sandeep Mathrani has been appointed the new CEO of which company?
Ans – WeWork
Q4. Who was recently awarded the ‘Kishore Kumar Samman’ by Madhya Pradesh Government?
Ans – Waheeda Rehman
Q5. Archaeologists in the Czech Republic have uncovered the oldest wooden structure ever found. What is it?
Ans – Water well
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 21st February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st March 2020.