What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win OnePlus TV which is priced at Rs 69899. It’s the newly launched product from OnePlus.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (22 Feb 2020).
How to Win OnePlus TV?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (22 Feb 2020) :
Q1. Tangi, a social video sharing app is one of the latest offerings from which tech giant?
Ans – Google
Q2. Saikhom Mirabai Chanu, who recently created a new national record, represents India in which sport?
Ans – Weightlifting
Q3. The National winter games event is set to be held in which of these places?
Ans – Gulmarg
Q4. Which Indian animal is chosen as the mascot for COP 13 Convention on the Conservation of Migratory Species of Wild Animals?
Ans – Great Indian Bustard
Q5. The storm ‘Ciara’ recently hit several countries of which continent?
Ans – Europe
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 22nd February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st March 2020.