What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Samsung Galaxy M30s. Its 4GB/64GB variant is priced at Rs 12999.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (23 Feb 2020).
How to Win Samsung M30s?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (23 Feb 2020) :
Q1. Cartography is the study of what?
Ans – Maps
Q2. NSIL is a newly launched PSU. What does S stand for in, New S____ Limited India?
Ans – Space
Q3. Who among them is one of the producers of the Oscar winning feature-length documentary ‘American Factory’?
Ans – Barack Obama
Q4. ‘Kambala’ is a traditional sport of buffalo racing. It is held in which Indian state?
Ans – Karnataka
Q5. Which great Unani scholar’s birth anniversary, February 11, is celebrated as World Unani Day?
Ans – Hakim Ajmal Khan
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 23rd February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st March 2020.