What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 50000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay Balance has an expiry of 1 year and can be used on all the services of Amazon.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (24 Feb 2020).
How to Win Rs 50000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (24 Feb 2020) :
Q1. Shaktikanta Das born on 26th February, former IAS officer is currently serving in which very important post in India?
Ans – RBI Governor
Q2. The National Maritime Heritage Complex is to be set up in which of these places?
Ans – Lothal
Q3. The 4th installment of which franchise won the Oscar for the Best Animated Feature in 2020?
Ans – Toy Story
Q4. Which of these countries will play in the 2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup for the first time?
Ans – Thailand
Q5. The Amazon Prime web series ‘The Forgotten Army’ is narrated by which Bollywood superstar?
Ans – Shahrukh Khan
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 24th February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st March 2020.