What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 15000 Amazon Pay Balance. Total 5 winners will be picked therefore, chances of winning is high.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (20 Jan 2020).
How to Win Rs 15000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (20 Jan 2020) :
Q1. Which city will play host to the 2022 Commonwealth Games (though there is a proposal to stage archery events in India)?
Ans – Birmingham
Q2. Which film won the ‘Best Motion picture- drama’ award in the Golden Globe awards 2020?
Ans – 1917
Q3. The Kolkata port has recently been renamed after which Indian politician?
Ans – Syama Prasad Mukherjee
Q4. The Delhi-Udaipur Express train is named after which famous horse? (Hint: It was ridden by Maharana Pratap in battle and by millions of Indians as a scooter in the 90s)
Ans – Chetak
Q5. Which country recently launched the world’s largest radio telescope ‘Sky Eye’ to hunt for extraterrestrial life?
Ans – China
- Amazon LG G8x Quiz Answers – Win LG G8x
- Amazon Oppo F15 Quiz Answers – Win Oppo F15
- Amazon Riddles Ride Quiz – Win Rs 5000
- Amazon KYC Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Bus Booking Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 20th January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 29th February 2020.