What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win OnePlus 7T Pro. It’s priced at Rs 53,999 and with the best features and amazing display, this phone is the best android phone currently present in the Indian market.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (3 May 2020).
How to Win OnePlus 7T Pro?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (3 May 2020) :
Q1. Due to decrease in the pollution level, which mountain range has recently become visible from Srinagar?
Ans – Pir Panjal
Q2. Which Indian automobile company has recently acquired the British bike-maker ‘Norton’?
Ans – TVS
Q3. Which YouTube channel is the most-subscribed-to, as of April, 2020?
Ans – T-Series
Q4. Complete The Title Of This Book By Adam Higginbotham, ‘Midnight In ______: The Untold Story Of The World’s Greatest Nuclear Disaster
Ans – Chernobyl
Q5. Which Company Recently Made The Biggest Foreign Direct Investment For A Minority Stake In India?
Ans – Facebook
- 400+ Free Courses IVY League Universities
- JioMart Launch Offer – Save Rs 3000
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
- Amazon Fit Indian Quiz – Win Rs 25000
- World Earth Day Edition Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Special Edition Riddles Quiz – Win Rs 7500
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 3rd May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Winners will be declared on or before 31st May 2020.