What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Apple iPad Pro.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (4 Feb 2020).
How to Win Apple iPad Pro?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (4 Feb 2020) :
Q1. Which town has been chosen as the capital of the newly merged Union Territory of ‘Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu’?
Ans – Daman
Q2. Which of these businessmen has been awarded the Padma Bhushan in 2020?
Ans – Anand Mahindra
Q3. The World Economic Forum along with its partners has launched 1t.org to promote which initiative?
Ans – One Trillion Trees initiative
Q4. Which one out of these ‘Phogat’ sisters is the first Indian woman wrestler to win gold at both the Commonwealth and the Asian Games?
Ans – Vinesh Phogat
Q5. 550th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev was the theme of which state’s tableau in the 2020 Republic Day parade?
Ans – Punjab
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 4th February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 29th February 2020.