What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 15000 Amazon Pay Balance. Total 5 winners will be picked therefore, chances of winning is high.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (6 Feb 2020).
How to Win Rs 15000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (6 Feb 2020) :
Q1. Which company recently acquired a stake in Zomato by selling their Indian food delivery business?
Ans – Uber
Q2. Fenway Sports Group owns which football club that is currently top of the table in its domestic league?
Ans – Liverpool
Q3. Who has been appointed as the first Chief of Defence Staff of India?
Ans – Bipin Rawat
Q4. The movie ‘The Two Popes’ stars the famous actor Anthony Hopkins as which pope?
Ans – Pope Benedict XVI
Q5. The recent web-series ‘The Forgotten Army’ is based on the extraordinary true story of the men and women in which army?
Ans – Indian National Army
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 6th February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 29th February 2020.