What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Samsung S20+. So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (5 Apr 2020).
How to Win Samsung S20+?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz. \
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (5 Apr 2020) :
Q1. According To The Recently Published World Happiness Report, Which City Is Ranked The World’s Happiest City?
Ans – Helsinki
Q2. Who Among These Famous Personalities, Is The Longest Serving Heir Apparent To The British Throne In History?
Ans – Prince Charles
Q3. ‘Apropos Of Nothing’ Is A 2020 Memoir By Which American Filmmaker And Humourist?
Ans – Woody Allen
Q4. What Is The Name Of India’s First Indigenously-Developed Light Combat Aircraft?
Ans – Tejas
Q5. The Government Of India Recently Launched A Chat-Bot Named ‘MyGov Corona Helpdesk’ On Wich Social Media Platform?
Ans – WhatsApp
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 5th April 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Winners will be declared on or before 30th April 2020.