What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 15000 Amazon Pay Balance. A total of 5 winners will be picked therefore, chances of winning are high. So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (6 Apr 2020).
How to Win Rs 15000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (6 Apr 2020) :
Q1. The Recently Opened Singshore Suspension Bridge Is The Highest Bridge Of Which Indian State?
Ans – Sikkim
Q2. Which Indian State Commemorated Shaheed Diwas On March 23 As Youth Empowerment Day?
Ans – Punjab
Q3. Which ‘Royal’ Is Set To Be The Narrator Of A New Disney Film About A Family Of Elephants And Their Journey Across Africa?
Ans – Meghan Markle
Q4. Mayiladuthurai Recently Became The 38th District Of Which Indian State?
Ans – Tamil Nadu
Q5. ‘Mourning En Masse’, ‘Days Of Glory’, ‘Raising Of Lazarus’ Are Famous Artworks By Which Famous Indian Artist?
Ans – Satish Gujral
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 6th April 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2020.