What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Samsonite Poly-carbonate Suitcase.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (7 Jan 2020).
How to Win Samsonite Suitcase?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (7 Jan 2020) :
Q1. This actor born on 29th December, fittingly bought a house named ‘Dimple’ from Rajendra Kumar, but then renamed it Aashirwad. Name him.
Ans – Rajesh Khanna
Q2. Noor Ahmad was the youngest player to enter the auction for the 2020 IPL. Which country has he represented at U19 level?
Ans – Afghanistan
Q3. Nicolas cage (Hollywood actor), Eden Hazard (Belgian footballer and Real Madrid player), Bipasha Basu(Indian actress & model) & Lewis Hamilton(F1 racer and current world champion) have one the following things in common. What is it?
Ans – Born on same day (Today)
Q4. Mr Watson-come here- I want to see you’ were the first lines communicated through which medium? (Hint: Graham Bell invented this device)
Ans – Telephone
Q5. In which of these sports did Jitu Rai, rise to world no.1 in his category in July 2014?
Ans – Shooting
Also Check :-
- Amazon Riddles Ride Quiz – Win Rs 5000
- Amazon Havells Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Saheli Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 7th January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th January 2020.