What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Samsung Galaxy M30s. Its 4GB/64GB variant is priced at Rs 13999.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (8 Jan 2020).
How to Win Samsung M30s?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (8 Jan 2020) :
Q1. ‘The barbs along the back, the ribbons of twisted steel, the jagged ends of swords and knives all tangled up’. Which throne is being described here by Stannis Baratheon in Game of thrones?
Ans – The Iron Throne
Q2. The speeches and writings of this famous leader born on December 26th, 1893 are found in the ‘Little Red Book’. Name the leader.
Ans – Mao Zedong
Q3. The central character of the ‘Mardaani’ movie series is Shivani Roy. Which ruler’s name is also her middle name?
Ans – Shivaji
Q4. Sabroom SEZ (Special Economic Zone) focussed on the agro based food processing sector is the first SEZ in which state?
Ans – Tripura
Q5. Pakyong Airport is the first airport of which state?
Ans – Sikkim
Also Check :-
- Amazon Riddles Ride Quiz – Win Rs 5000
- Amazon Havells Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Saheli Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 8th January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th January 2020.