What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 50000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay Balance has an expiry of 1 year and can be used on all the services of Amazon.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (9 Apr 2020).
How to Win Rs 50000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (9 Apr 2020) :
Q1. Which famous musician born on April 7th at Varanasi created music for Satyajit Ray’s famous Apu trilogy?
Ans – Ravi Shankar
Q2. Recently demised Air Vice Marshall (Retd) Chandan Singh Rathore- a 1971 war hero is a recipient of which of these awards?
Ans – Maha Vir Chakra
Q3. WWE’s flagship event, Wrestlemania was held under closed doors without an audience in 2020, where was it scheduled originally?
Ans – Ray Jay, Tampa Bay
Q4. ‘The Devil Made Me Do It’ is the tagline of the upcoming 3rd edition of which movie series?
Ans – Conjuring
Q5. National Maritime Day is celebrated on April 5th, on the occasion of a ship owned by which company sailing from Mumbai to the UK?
Ans – Scindia Steam Navigation
- Amazon Riddles Quiz – Win Rs 15000
- Amazon Veet Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Credit Card Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon World Health Day Edition Quiz – Win Rs 15000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 9th April 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Winners will be declared on or before 30th April 2020.