Amazon is back with another quiz. Amazon Riddles Quiz has a great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily.
Answer a few simple questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 15000. A total 6 winners will be announced.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & Win Amazon Riddles Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Amazon Riddles Quiz.
4. Click on the banner and you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Riddles Quiz – Win Rs 15000:
Q1. I have a head and a tail but no body. What am I?
Ans – A Coin
Q2. What Three Letter Word Can Prefix The Following Words To make Three New Words? Ache, Nest And Drum.
Ans – Ear
Q3. Which Of These Words Can Not Be Formed Using The First Line Of Letters On Your Computer Keyboard?
Ans – Keyboard
Q4. It’s Red, Blue, Purple And Green, No One Can Reach It Not Even The Queen. What is It?
Ans – A Rainbow
Q5. What Starts With ‘P’ End With ‘E’ And Has A Million Letters in it?
Ans – Post Office
Terms & Conditions :-
- These Contests will commence from 26th March to 30th April 2020.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st May 2020.