What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Sony Alpha DSLR Camera.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (15 Nov 2019).
How to Win Sony Alpha DSLR Camera?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (15 Nov 2019) :
Q1. This French painter was born on 14 November 1840. He has work like ‘Impression, Sunrise’ and ‘Woman with a Parasol – Madame Monet and Her Son’ to his name. Who was he?
Ans – Claude Monet
Q2. When Mr. Jawaharlal Nehru became the Prime Minister of independent India, he delivered an inaugural address to the Nation which has been given a special name. What is the speech called?
Ans – Tryst with Destiny
Q3. _______ is a fictional Indian superhero appearing in Raj comics. It was created in the late 1980s by Sanjay Gupta. (Fill in the blank)
Ans – Nagraj
Q4. Shaktimaan was an Indian superhero television show. Mukesh Khanna played the role of Shaktimaan and his alter ego ‘Pandit Gangadhar Vidhyadhar Mayadhar Omkarnath Shastri’. What was Pandit Gangadhar’s profession in the show?
Ans – Photographer
Q5. Mukesh Ambani bought the worlds oldest toy company. Which company are we talking about?
Ans – Hamleys
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 15th November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th November 2019.