Amazon is back with another quiz. Amazon Zero Ka Hero Quiz has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily.
Answer few simple questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 10000. Total 25 winners will be announced.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & Win Zero Ka Hero Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Festive Riddle Sale.
4. Click on the banner and you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Zero Ka Hero Quiz – Win Rs 10000:
Q1. Is the male protagonist in the video diabetic?
Ans – No
Q2. What beverage is the couple drinking in the video?
Ans – Tea
Q3. What % of sugar is present in Tata NX Zero Sugar?
Ans – 0%
Q4. Which of the following is the plant extract ingredient in the non-artificial sweetener Tata NX Zero Sugar?
Ans – Stevia
Q5. Which of this tagline is associated with Tata NX Zero sugar Sweetener in the video?
Ans – Rakho mithaas barkaraar
Terms & Conditions :-
- These Contests will commence from 7th November to 30th November 2019.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th December 2019.