What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 20000 Amazon Pay.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (25 Nov 2019).
How to Win Rs 20000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (25 Nov 2019) :
Q1. When he scored a century in his last test appearance, he became the first person to score a century on debut and in his last test match. Who is he?
Ans – Greg Chappell
Q2. In the 1975 Bollywood movie ‘Sholay’, what was the name of Basanti’s horse?
Ans – Dhanno
Q3. In context to geography, what are ‘Isohyets’?
Ans – Lines on a map showing equal rainfall
Q4. Which sultan declared himself as ‘Sikander-I-Sani’ which means the second Alexander?
Ans – Alauddin Khaliji
Q5. In which country would you find the Table Mountain, a flat-topped mountain forming a prominent landmark overlooking the country’s capital?
Ans – South Africa
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 25th November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th December 2019.