What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay Balance has an expiry of 365 days and can be used across services of Amazon.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (30 Dec 2019).
How to Win Rs 5000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (30 Dec 2019) :
Q1. Name the founder of ISRO whose 100th birthday was celebrated this year.
Ans – Vikaram Sarabhai
Q2. The Vijay Hazare Trophy, also known as the Ranji One-Day Trophy is a List A cricket tournament in India. Which team won the this trophy in 2019-20 defeating Tamil Nadu in the finals?
Ans – Karnataka
Q3. Name the renowned naturalist who has been conferred with the Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development 2019.
Ans – David Attenborough
Q4. Which of these food items is named after the same vessel in which it is cooked?
Ans – Kadai Chicken
Q5. How do we better know the duo Vivian Fernandes and Naved Shaikh, who have served as inspirations for a popular 2019 movie?
Ans – Divine & Naezy
Also Check :-
- Amazon Oppo A9 2020 Quiz – Win Oppo A9
- Amazon Riddles Ride Quiz – Win Rs 5000
- Amazon Karigar Quiz Answers – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon Havells Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 30th December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th January 2019.