Amazon is back with another quiz. Amazon Karigar Quiz has a great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily.
Answer a few simple questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 25000. A total 4 winners will be announced.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & Win Amazon Karigar Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Amazon Karigar Quiz.
4. Click on the banner and you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Karigar Quiz – Win Rs 25000:
Q1. _____ is a program run by Amazon to give prominence to India’s rich handicrafts heritage. Featuring over 50,000+ products, including unique Art & Crafts from 20 states in India, it enables weavers and artisans to showcase ‘Made in India’ products to customers.
Ans – Karigar
Q2. The logo of Amazon Karigar, with lines coming together to showcase India’s diverse and rich culture, resembles which of these?
Ans – Thumbprint
Q3. National Handloom Day, on the eve of which, Amazon Karigar was launched, falls on the 7th day of which month?
Ans – August
Q4. The name of which dyeing technique used to pattern textiles, prominent in South India, is derived from a Malay word meaning to ‘tie’?
Ans – Ikat
Q5. Which of these iconic handloom styles or products is also the name of a song composed by Amit Trivedi for ‘Fitoor’?
Ans – Pashmina
Terms & Conditions :-
- These Contests will commence from 2nd February to 8th February 2020.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 29th February 2020.