What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Ray-Ban sunglasses.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (4 Oct 2019).
How to Win Ray-Ban sunglasses?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (4 Oct 2019) :
Q1. World Animal Day’ Is Celebrated Today In Order To Improve Welfare Standards Of Animals Around The Globe. Which Year Was The First ‘World Animal Day’ Celebrated?
Ans – 1925
Q2. Which Is The Largest Living Fish In The Ocean?
Ans – Whale Shark
Q3. Which Multinational Conglomerate Is The Parent Company To Google?
Ans – Alphabet Inc
Q4. The ‘Starfish’ Has Recently Been Renamed Because It Is An Echinoderm Like The Sea Urchin, And Not A Fish. Do You Know What It Is Popularly Called Now?
Ans – Sea Star
Q5. The 2018 Film, Pad Man, Starring Akshay Kumar Is Based On A True Story. Who Is The Social Entrepreneur That Inspired The Character?
Ans – Arunachalam Muruganantham
Also Check :-
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon Oppo Reno2 Series Quiz – Win Oppo Reno2 Z
- Sleepwell Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon Bose Quiz – Win Bose Frames
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 4th October 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th October 2019.