What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Bose Soundlink Speakers.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (5 Oct 2019).
How to Win Ray-Ban sunglasses?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (5 Oct 2019) :
Q1. Today, 5th October Is Celebrated As ‘World Teachers Day’ By UNESCO And Education International Each Year To Help Give The World Better Understanding Of Teachers And The Role They Play In The Development Of Students And Society. When Was The First ‘World Teachers Day’ Celebrated?
Ans – 1994
Q2. Shanghai Is Currently The Most Populated City In The World. But Which Was The First City To Reach A Population Of 1 Million?
Ans – Rome
Q3. A Regular Email Has The Recipients Section, As Well As CC And BCC. What Does BCC Stand For?
Ans – Blind Carbon Copy
Q4. The Actor Who Played Gandhi In Lage Raho Munnabhai, Won A National Award For Best Supporting Actor For The Role. Name The Actor.
Ans – Dilip Prabhavalkar
Q5. Earth’s Atmosphere Is Made Up Of Several Gasses, But Which Element Makes Up The Majority Of The Air?
Ans – Nitrogen
Also Check :-
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon Oppo Reno2 Series Quiz – Win Oppo Reno2 Z
- Sleepwell Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon Bose Quiz – Win Bose Frames
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 5th October 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th October 2019.