What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (6 Nov 2019).
How to Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (6 Nov 2019) :
Q1. Where Would You Find Stonehenge, The Prehistoric Monument?
Ans – England
Q2. The Red Square Is Considered The Central Square Of Which Russian City?
Ans – Moscow
Q3. Indian Field Hockey Team Recently Qualified For Tokyo Olympics 2020. When Did Indian Men’s Hockey Team Last Win A Gold Medal At The Olympics?
Ans – Moscow Olympics, 1980
Q4. What Is The Official Playing Time Of The Full Version Of The Indian National Anthem?
Ans – 52 Seconds
Q5. The ‘Statue Of Liberty’ In New York Was Gifted To The United States By A European Country. Which Country Is This?
Ans – France
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 6th November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th November 2019.