What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Dyson Air Purifier.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (7 Dec 2019).
How to Win Dyson Air Purifier?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (7 Dec 2019) :
Q1. Online application, e-visa, ‘e-MASIHA health facility’ are part of India’s initiative to digitize the process for which pilgrimage?
Ans – Haj
Q2. The first recipient of this award was G.Sankara Kurup from Kerala, the latest recipient Akkitham Achuthan Namboothiri is also from Kerala. Name the award.
Ans – Jnanpith award
Q3. Who is the narrator in the popular television series ‘Young Sheldon’?
Ans – Jim Parsons
Q4. Which former Infosys Chairman born on 2nd December is now the President of the New Development Bank of BRICS countries?
Ans – KV Kamath
Q5. Samjhauta Express and Thar Express, whose services have recently been suspended, used to run between India and which other country?
Ans – Pakistan
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 7th December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th December 2019.