What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Poco F1 Smartphone which comes with Snapdragon 845 & is priced at Rs 14999.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (8 Dec 2019).
How to Win Poco F1?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (8 Dec 2019) :
Q1. Anjali Chand who recently took the best T20I bowling figures (6 wickets for 0 runs) of all time at the South Asian Games, represents which country?
Ans – Nepal
Q2. According to the title of a recent book by Amish Tripathi, Ravana is the enemy of which place?
Ans – Aryavarta
Q3. Which of these word(s), in focus due to several campaigns by activists, has been declared the Oxford Word of the year 2019?
Ans – Climate Emmergency
Q4. Which mythical animal features on the flags of both Bhutan and Wales?
Ans – Dragon
Q5. The recent international badminton tournament held at Lucknow from 26th November- 1st December is named after which sportsperson?
Ans – Syed Modi
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 8th December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th December 2019.