What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Fujifilm Camera. It’s worth Rs 31039 and you can get it for free.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (8 Nov 2019).
How to Win Fujifilm Camera?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (8 Nov 2019) :
Q1. The ______ Note Was The First Paper Currency Issued By RBI In January 1938. (Fill In The Blank)
Ans – Rs. 5
Q2. Which Of The Following Is NOT A Gem-Stone?
Ans – Marble
Q3. The Original Name Of Tansen, The Most Famous Musician In The Court Of Akbar Was ________? (Fill In The Blank)
Ans – Ramtanu Pandey
Q4. Which Of The Following Art Forms Was Satyajit Ray Associated With?
Ans – Film Direction
Q5. The Legendary Comic Book Writer Stan Lee, Who Passed Away Last Year, Was Associated With Which Comic Book House?
Ans – Marvel Comics
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 8th November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th November 2019.