What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Godrej Air Conditioner. It’s worth Rs 27299 and you can get it for free.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (9 Nov 2019).
How to Win Godrej Air Conditioner?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (9 Nov 2019) :
Q1. Madhubani painting is done with a variety of tools, including fingers, twigs, brushes, nib-pens, and matchsticks and using natural dyes and pigments. It is characterized by its eye-catching geometrical patterns. Which Indian state does this art form originate from?
Ans – Bihar
Q2. Ebrahim Alkazi is a famous Indian personality in the field of __? (Fill in the blank)
Ans – Theater
Q3. A person wants to visit the national parks in Ranthambore, Gir and Bandipur located in 3 different states in India. Which of the following state he or she should NOT visit to explore these 3 national parks?
Ans – Madhya Pradesh
Q4. Which of the following countries is NOT a member of the SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation) ?
Ans – Singapore
Q5. The book ‘281 and Beyond’ is an autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
Ans – VVS Laxman
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 9th November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th November 2019.