Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Samsung Galaxy Note 9. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win a Samsung Galaxy Note 9?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. What is the capital city of Arunachal Pradesh?
Ans – Itanagar
Q2. India is the only country to have won the 60-over, 50-over and 20 over World Cups.
Ans – True
Q3. When talking about computers, what does RAM stand for?
Ans – Random Access Memory
Q4. Which automobile company launched a sports car into space in February 2018
Ans – Tesla
Q5. The color red enrages bulls, which is why the matodors of Spain use red capes to challenge them.
Ans – False
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 17th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th March 2019.