This International Women’s Day, Amazon has hosted Special Edition Quiz for everyone tonight. Similar to Morning Quizzes, by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win a prize. In today’s Amazon Special Edition Quiz, you can win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. So, don’t miss out on this chance.
How to Answer and win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. British women over the age of 30 who met minimum property qualifications could do what from February 1918?
Ans – Vote
Q2. She was the first Indian woman to become a teacher, and opened up the first girl’s school in India in 1848. Who is she?
Ans – Savitribai Phule
Q3. She died at the age of just 21. But before that, she became the first female doctor in India in 1887, obtaining a medical degree from the United States. Who is she?
Ans – Anandi Gopal Joshi
Q4. Author of the enduring novel ‘Middlemarch’, she adopted the pen name ‘George Eliot’ so as to escape the stereotype of women’s writing being seen as limited to lighthearted romances at the time. Who is she?
Ans – Mary Ann Evans
Q5. In 1903, she became the first woman in history to win a Nobel prize and in 1911, she became the first person in history to win a Nobel prize twice. Who is she?
Ans – Marie Curie
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 8th March 2019
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st March 2019.