Free MS Office, Microsoft office, Office 365, Microsoft office 365, Office 365 premium, Free Onedrive storage, MS office free premium keys, MS Office free download – Ever searched for how to get Microsoft office free of cost? We can tell you how. Today, we bring to you a way to get your own Microsoft office 365 personal account free for lifetime along with 5TB of cloud storage on OneDrive. Microsoft generally charges around Rs 4199 per year for this product. So, what are you waiting for? Just dig in.
Note – Don’t input any sensitive information in the process.
How to get MS Office 365 Personal Account Free for lifetime?
1. First of all, click here to go to the registration page. (Access using Desktop/Laptop. Link not working well on mobile)
2. It will show you a weird language. Don’t worry, just scroll down to find a form shown below.
3. Fill in these 3 text boxes with any text you want & complete the captcha by clicking on “I’m not a robot”.
4. Now, click on the yellow button to proceed >> A popup will appear.
5. Click on the right button to confirm your details as shown below.
6. You’ll now be shown a temporary email ID and a password. (It’ll be shown in some other language, I translated the page hence the screenshot shows English language)
7. Note these details down and click on the red button to Go to Login.
8. It’ll take you to Microsoft login page >> Enter the email ID obtained from the last page.
9. Enter your initial password to proceed and then it’ll ask for a new password. Input the new password as desired.
10. Complete the steps and you will have MS Office 365 Premium For Free + 5 TB One Drive Space For Free!
11. To secure your account in case you forget your details, add & verify a recovery method (mobile, email or both).
12. Done! Enjoy your free lifetime subscription to Microsoft Office 365 along with 5TB of cloud storage on OneDrive.
13. Share it with as many people as you know so everyone can use this offer.
How to install Microsoft Office 365 :-
1. Once you sign-in with your account, you’ll be shown the below page. (Click here to get back to sign-in page)
2. Click on “Install Office” button on top right corner >> click on “Office 365 apps”
3. That will start a setup file download. Download the file and run it to install your MS Office apps.
4. Post installation, open any Microsoft office app (like MS Word, MS Powerpoint etc.) and sign-in using your “@stulive.com” credentials that you used to sign-in before.
5. Done! Your MS Office 365 will be activated free for lifetime on your desktop/laptop.
Services that you get :-
- Common Data Service
- Microsoft Bookings
- Microsoft Kaizala Pro
- Whiteboard (Plan 2)
- Information Protection for Office 365 – Standard
- Insights by MyAnalytics
- To-Do (Plan 2)
- Microsoft Forms (Plan E3)
- Microsoft Stream for O365 E3 SKU
- Microsoft StaffHub
- Flow for Office 365
- PowerApps for Office 365
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Planner
- Yammer Enterprise
- Azure Rights Management
- The latest desktop version of Office
- Skype for Business Online (Plan 2)
- Office for the web
- SharePoint Online (Plan 2)
- Exchange Online (Plan 2)