Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. Also, in total 10 winners will be announced so the chances of winning is 10 times.
How to Answer and win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Who led the Indian cricket team to their first ever World Cup victory in 1983?
Ans – Kapil Dev
Q2. What is the national sport of Japan?
Ans – Sumo Wrestling
Q3. A ‘sonnet’ is a poem in a specific form which originated in Italy. How many lines does a sonnet typically have?
Ans – 14
Q4. The largest Buddhist monastery is the world is located in _________
Ans – Indonesia
Q5. Which of these Indian states does NOT share its border with China?
Ans – Nagaland
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 4th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 28th February 2019.