Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Samsung Galaxy A7. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win a Samsung Galaxy A7?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Entomology is the science that studies Insects.
Ans – True
Q2. _____ is a central Asian sport in which horse mounted players attempt to drag a goat or a calf carcass towards a goal. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Buzkashi
Q3. Bile, which aids the digestion of fatty acids, is produced by which organ in the human body?
Ans – Liver
Q4. The Mars Mission ‘HOPE’ is scheduled to be launched by 2020. Which country’s probe is this?
Ans – UAE
Q5. This is a horseshoe shaped zone found along the Pacific rim, where around 90% of the world’s earthquakes occur. What is it known as?
Ans – The Ring of Fire
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 3rd February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 28th February 2019.