This IPL season, Amazon is running quite a few contests. Here is one of the contest that might interest you which is Amazon Cricket Quiz. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily. Answer 5 questions related to game of cricket and you can stand a chance to win a OnePlus 6T. So, try your luck. Continue reading for the answers.
How to Answer & win a OnePlus 6T?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in search bar and click on the QuizTime option. There you’ll find it in Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Cricket Quiz :
Q1. What are the two small items which sit on top of the stumps called?
Ans – Bails
Q2. There’s a complicated method for determining the winner if a match is stopped by rain. What is it called?
Ans – Duckworth Lewis Stern method
Q3. What is the record for the highest number of runs scored in a single over in a cricket match?
Ans – 77
Q4. Sachin Tendulkar once fielded for Pakistan.
Ans – True
Q5. A famous piece of cricket slang, a score of any multiples of a ‘Nelson’ is believed to be unlucky. If a player scores a ‘Nelson’, how many runs did they make?
Ans – 111
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 16th April 2019 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 29th April 2019 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th May 2019.