Here is another contest for you from Amazon which has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning. Amazon June Quiz is live now. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily.
Answer 5 simple questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. Total 25 winners will be announced therefore chances of winning are pretty high. So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in search bar and click on the QuizTime option. There you’ll find it in Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon June Quiz :
Q1. The 2019 ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup Will Go On Through June-July 2019. How Many Qualifying Teams Are Competing For The Cup In This Tournament?
Ans – 10
Q2. The Month Of June Gets Its Name From The Roman Goddess ‘Juno’. According To Roman Mythology, She Was The Goddess Of ______. Fill In The Blanks.
Ans – Marriage
Q3. Summer Solstice Occurs In The Northern Hemisphere Each Year Between June 20-22 Across Different Countries. What Is Special About This Day?
Ans – Longest Day Of The Year
Q4. The World Music Day Is Celebrated Each Year On Which Day In June?
Ans – 21st June
Q5. The English Novelist, George Orwell Known For Classics Such As ‘Animal Farm’, ‘Nineteen Eighty-Four’, Etc. Was Born On 25th June 1903 In ______.
Ans – Motihari, India
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 10th June 2019 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30th June 2019 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- Total 25 winners will be declared and each will win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th July 2019.