We are back with Amazon Quizes. Here is another contest for you from Amazon which has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning.
Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz is live now. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily. Answer 5 questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 10000.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & win Rs 10000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in search bar and click on the FunZone option. There you’ll find it in Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz:
Q1. World Chocolate Day is celebrated on 7th July, to observe which of these events?
Ans – Introduction of chocolate to Europe
Q2. Which of these civilizations used cocoa beans as currency?
Ans – Mayan
Q3. The famous Cadbury ad campaign ‘Asli swaad zindagi ka’ which came to prominence in 1993-94 featured a jingle sung by whom?
Ans – Shankar Mahadevan
Q4. In 2013, which country issued over 5,00,000 postage stamps with the smell of cocoa and covered in a varnish to look like chocolate?
Ans – Belgium
Q5. In which country in Europe was chocolate introduced first?
Ans – Spain
- 400+ Free Courses IVY League Universities
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
- Amazon Bournvita Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Pay Balance Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Made In India Quiz – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 30th June 2020 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 14th July 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- A total of 10 winners will be declared and each will win Rs 10000.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st July 2020.