We are back with Amazon Quizes. Here is another contest for you from Amazon which has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning.
Amazon Microsoft Laptop Quiz is live now. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily. Answer 5 questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 5000.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & win Rs 5000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in search bar and click on the FunZone option. There you’ll find it in Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Microsoft Laptop Quiz:
Q1. What Makes Microsoft Laptops With Solid State Drive(S) Better?
Ans – 5X Faster Boot Speed
Q2. Modern PCs With SSD Load Video Calls 4.7X Faster Than A Traditional HDD.
Ans – True
Q3. Which Of The Following Features Describe Modern PCs With SSDs?
Ans – All Of The Above
Q4. What Kind Of Hard Drives Are Used In Microsoft Modern PC’s?
Ans – Both 1 And 2
Q5. SSDs Have Lesser Number Of Moving Parts Than Traditional HDDs, Making It _________.
Ans – Efficient And Durable
- 400+ Free Courses IVY League Universities
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
- Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Bournvita Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Made In India Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Pay Balance Quiz – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 29th June 2020 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 15th July 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- A total of 25 winners will be declared and each will win Rs 5000.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st July 2020.