Niki is an online chat bot that can be used to do recharges, bill payments or ticket bookings and many more things at ease and on discount. It is based on artificial intelligence. Currently, they are running an offer wherein you will get a Google Pay scratch card worth Rs 35 – 200 on payment of Rs 200 or more. You can make the payment for your recharge or any bill that is pending.
How to Get a Google Pay scratch card worth Rs 35 – 200?
2. Login/Register with your mobile no and verify with OTP.
3. On dashboard, start talking to chat bot & initiate a recharge/bill payment or any booking worth Rs 200 or more.
4. Enter your details and proceed with payment.
5. On the payment page, select Google Pay and input your Google Pay UPI ID.
7. Done!!! Your scratch card will soon be credited to your Google Pay account.
We share many more deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting !!!
Terms & Conditions :-
- The Google Pay offer begins on 01/04/2019 and ends on 30/04/2019.
- You must enter your Google Pay UPI ID to be eligible for the offer in case you are using the UPI Payment option on Niki.ai app or web. You will not be eligible for the offer in case you pay using any other UPI ID.
- You can earn a maximum of one scratch card for this offer.
- Earn a scratch card worth Rs 35 to Rs 200 for making a single transaction of at least Rs 200 during the offer period using Google Pay on Niki.
- Offer Valid only on transaction made on mobile.
- For Recharges, Bill Payments, Deals and Gift Cards – Users can avail the scratch card only after 2 days. Although the scratch card will be made available immediately.
- For Bus and Hotels – Users can avail the scratch card only after 30 days. Although the scratch card will be made available immediately.
- This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by law. Residents of these states should not participate in this offer.