What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Mi A3. Priced at Rs 12999, this phone is latest offering by Mi under its Android One banner.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (20 May 2020).
How to Win Mi A3?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (20 May 2020) :
Q1. Leo Carter became the 4th in T20 cricket and 7th overall to achieve what feat? (Hint : Yuvraj achieved this in 2007)
Ans – Hit 6 Sixes in an over
Q2. David Stern was a former Commissioner of which famous Sports league? (Hint : Players like LeBron James, Michael Jordan played in this league)
Ans – NBA
Q3. Which of these popular animated series is set in the fictional town of Springfield?
Ans – Simpsons
Q4. Utkalika is the state emporium of which Indian state?
Ans – Odisha
Q5. Vayu, Hikka, Kyarr, Maha, and Pavan – what are these that heavily affected India’s west coast in 2019?
Ans – Cyclones
- 400+ Free Courses IVY League Universities
- JioMart Launch Offer – Save Rs 3000
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
- Amazon Pay Later Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon Mothers Day Quiz – Win Rs 15000
- Vivo V19 Launch Quiz – Win Rs 5000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 20th May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Winners will be declared on or before 31st May 2020.