What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 50000.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (28 May 2020).
How to Win Rs 50000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (28 May 2020) :
Q1. Which Indian Has Recently Been Elected The Chairman Of The WHO Executive Board?
Ans – Harsh Vardhan
Q2. Which Of These Is An Amazon Prime Series About A ‘Virtual Afterlife’ Starring Robbie Amell In The Lead Role?
Ans – Upload
Q3. Maharana Pratap Singh I, Whose Birth Anniversary Was Celebrated In May, Was The 13th King Of Which Kingdom?
Ans – Mewar
Q4. Which Of These Platforms Added A New Feature Titled ‘Bedtime Reminder’ To Help Its Users Reduce Screen Time?
Ans – YouTube
Q5. Carmen Reinhart Has Been Appointed As The New VP And Chief Economist Of Which International Organisation?
Ans – World Bank
- 400+ Free Courses IVY League Universities
- JioMart Launch Offer – Save Rs 3000
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
- Amazon Pay Later Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon Mothers Day Quiz – Win Rs 15000
- Indus Valley Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Day One Quiz – Win Rs 5000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 28th May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Winners will be declared on or before 30th June 2020.